Wow, it's been a while since I've taken the time to sit and write what God is doing in my life and how He has been growing me through this year. I know that there have been previous posts about some issues happening this year; but there is so much more that is "in between the lines." I have taken some time; because when it comes to listening to God, lets' face it, we don't always stop talking and listen, to try and be in tune to what He is speaking to us. I have several things mingling around in my mind. This year has seemed to be a roller coaster of illness for myself and my husband. When I stop and think about it, it's been year that we have been dealing with health issues that have required surgeries, hospitalizations, more medicine, CT scans, MRI's, ultrasounds, IV's, blood draws, therapy, and oh so much more. There have been times when I have felt that I am fighting a losing battle. The good news is though, we aren't losing this ba...
Comments