Will you tell your loved ones?
Today has got me thinking about what I need to tell people. Truth be told, I have been thinking about it alot lately. Last night I saw a post on facebook that had people typing one word to describe you. The responses that came on my own personal profile were incredibly moving. As I sat reading what people thought about me, I was again struck with, "why do people wait until it's too late to tell others how they feel about them? and "have I told the people in my life just how much I love them and what they mean to me?" When I started thinking more about it, I discovered that I don't always tell people what I love about them. So, my challenge is this, each week, tell three or more people how you feel about them. It doesn't have to be long, it can be simply one word. Don't let the precious time we have here be winked away. For we know not what tomorrow holds. The only one who knows when we will take our last breath is God. Treasure the moments that you have to tell your family and friends why you love them...it just might be what they need to hear. There is nothing like sitting quietly and reading what your loved ones have said about you. Not only that, they have put it out there for others to see. Loving others spreads like wildfire!! Share the love and watch the Lord work wonders in people's lives!! May you have a blessed day and may you make the "dash in betweeen your years be worth every minute!"
Blessings and love always,
Rachel
Blessings and love always,
Rachel
Comments